|Name: Shane Scoggin
Hometown: Reston, Virginia
Height: 6′ 2″
Strengths: time trialing
Years Racing: 3
Hobbies: kayaking, hiking, and cycling
Favorite Food: any kind of spicy chili
- 1st 2011 Richmond International Raceway Criterium Jr. 15-18
- 2nd 2011 Mid-Atlantic Time Trial Championships Jr. 15-18
- 2nd 2011 Tour de Ephrata Stage 2 Cat. 4
- 3rd 2011 Tour of the Catskills Stage 1 Jr. 15-18
- 11th 2011 National Championships Time Trial Jr. 15-16
- 11th 2011 Tour de Ephrata General Classification Cat. 4
|How did you get into bike racing?
I got into racing when I started training with Susan and riding with the NCVC Juniors team.
What is your favorite ride?
My favorite ride is a ride we do in Tucson, Arizona, up Madeira Canyon and back.